Keep It Civil, Don't Be a Jerk
Lee Towle Design's blog page covers a variety of topics, some that may create heated discussions and that's okay. These discussion often entail topics that we all personally care a lot about and will passionately defend. But in order for discussions to thrive here, we need to remember to criticize ideas, not people.
So, remember to advoid:
- Ad hominem attacks
- Responding to a post's tone instead of actual content.
- Knee-jerk contradiction.
Comments that I find to be hateful, inflammatory, or harassing may be removed. If you don't have something nice to say about another user, don't say it. Treat others the way you'd like to be treated.
Before joining in a discussion, please read the posts and the most recent and active discussions. If you are not sure your comment adds anything constructive to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.
Take a moment to ensure that what your're about to post is in the right place. That means:
- Don't post off-topic comments or discussion.
- Don't cross-post the same thing multiple times.
- Review any specific posting guidelines for the community.
- Check if another active discussion on your topic has already been posted.
- No Self-promotion. A discussion or comment that contains only a link to your blog, product, or your articles on another site will be removed, especially if not relevant to the blog or conversation.
- English Only. This website only support English-only discussions. Non-English comments and discussion will be removed.
I look forward to reading your comments. Enjoy reading Lee Towle Designs blogs. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!